Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. The main purpose for starting this blog is to talk about my son, Collin James, who was stillborn on July 1st, 2010. I know it can be an uncomfortable subject for some people, so those people who know me and want to know what happened, or whats going on with me, they can come here. Everyday is a different battle for me it seems, and writing helps. thank you for reading, and don't be afraid to comment if you are here!

Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15th

Today is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day. Tonight at 7 all parents of angels are asked to light a candle in rememberance of their little one. I will be going to Hilltop Park in Signal Hill with some fellow Mommy's to do this tonight.

I'm glad I have such a busy day today, but thankful I am able to be there tonight as well. I will also be lighting a candle for 2 of my friends children as well.

I miss you everyday my precious baby boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment