Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. The main purpose for starting this blog is to talk about my son, Collin James, who was stillborn on July 1st, 2010. I know it can be an uncomfortable subject for some people, so those people who know me and want to know what happened, or whats going on with me, they can come here. Everyday is a different battle for me it seems, and writing helps. thank you for reading, and don't be afraid to comment if you are here!

Followers

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 comes to a close...

Hello to anyone that might still be reading this. I realize it's been entirely too long since I have posted anything on this blog. One of my New Years resolutions is to try to keep up with this blog more often and bring more information to this page to help others. Our blankets are still being handed out at the hospital, something that makes my heart sing. I would like to take more blankets to the hospital soon.

If you are a new reader who has stumbled upon this blog because of a blanket you recieved, please feel free to let me know. I hate that you might be reading this because of receiving a blanket, but if you have, please know you aren't alone. Feel free to reach out, I would love to help.

Hopefully 2013 brings you peace and hope in the new year.

<3 p="p">

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received two of your blankets September 2012, I want to say thank you, my babies were wrapped on one for pictures. I don't know what to do to cope with this horrible tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    I just now saw this comment, almost by accident. I wish I had seen it sooner. I'm so glad you were able to use the blankets for pictures! That makes my heart so happy. If you need someone to talk to, please feel free to contact me. torwick@hotmail.com, or on facebook t.j. randall. I'm also in the process of starting a website and I would love to point you in the direction of some good websites to visit. Take care of yourself and thank you for the comment! <3

    ReplyDelete