Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. The main purpose for starting this blog is to talk about my son, Collin James, who was stillborn on July 1st, 2010. I know it can be an uncomfortable subject for some people, so those people who know me and want to know what happened, or whats going on with me, they can come here. Everyday is a different battle for me it seems, and writing helps. thank you for reading, and don't be afraid to comment if you are here!

Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Angel Blankets from Collin

My first blanket was given to Sharon, the chaplain at LB Memorial, last night. I hope it helps bring a family some comfort in their time of need. I can't wait to make more blankets and help teach others how to sew the blankets as well. I've been praying for the family who recieves the blanket. Even though I will probably never know who they are, they will be a part of me now. Maybe someday they too will find comfort in helping others in need.

The tags we made to go on the blankets.


Ready to go!


Collin's bear with the first blanket to be handed out :)


<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment